Monday, May 24, 2010

You Never Know Where Kindness Ends

I leave pieces of art in public places that meet certain criteria ~ creative hubs, inpiriations, artful crowds, community points of information exchange... with the hope that people will find the art, choose to keep it and respond on the website. Sometimes I never know what happens to the art, and sometimes I hear news about a piece long after it put it out there.

Here's a recent email someone sent me:

Hi Tiffany -
I hope that this finds you well and enjoying the spring so far!

Been meaning to write to tell you that I took my son for his yearly
check-up the other day and while I was talking to the Nurse Practitioner in her office I noticed one of your real small flowers on the shelf above her desk. In the middle of something I was telling her I stopped and blurted out, “HEY! You have real small art!” She told me that she had found it in a geocache about a month ago and absolutely loved it – said it makes her smile whenever she goes into her office. So, thought you might like to know that your art is out there spreading smiles! :)

Best,
Kate


If you have questions, or would like to participate, email us realsmallart@gmail.com

No comments: