Monday, March 15, 2010

Real Small Art...I literally stopped in my tracks.

Where do you live? (City, State) Richmond, VA

Did you find Real Small Art? If so, how: Real Small Art was sent to my home.

What was your first reaction?
I literally stopped in my tracks from the mailbox. I was humbled and grateful to receive such a precious gift. The artwork is beautiful but the action and thoughtfulness speaks volumes of devotion from the artist and giver.

Who is the Artist? (If signed) Tiffany

What are you going to do with your Real Small Art? Treasure it. :)

How did finding Real Small Art affect your day, if at all? It brings me smiles and happiness. I makes me think about the kindness and thoughtfulness that brought it to me. It reminds me to pay forward the same small action of loving kindness to everyone around me.

Name (Optional) Laura C.

No comments: