Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Real Small Art.. Beauty always makes my day improve.

Where do you live? Richmond, VA (Northside)

Did you find Real Small Art? If so, how: Real Small Art was sent to my home.

What was your first reaction?
I was delighted! I had met Tiffany a week prior and thought that the Real Small Art League was an excellent idea. I'm thrilled to participate.

What are you going to do with your Real Small Art? My flower painting lives in my kitchen. It is a reminder that one day we will finish fixing up the inside of our fixer-upper and will get to the weedy, neglected garden. We have only lived here since November and this is our first piece of art, up on display, aside from one of my own prints.

How did finding Real Small Art affect your day, if at all? Beauty always makes my day improve. The thoughtfulness and the preciousness of such a small, altruistic piece--it touched me.

No comments: