Monday, June 9, 2008

RSA found in Urge Magazine

The finder of Real Small Art completed the questionnaire online: http://www.realsmallart.com/

Where did you find it? In the URgE magazine at Ukrops Super Market, 3522 W. Cary St., Richmond, VA 23221

What were you doing? Looking for a specific article in the URgE magazine. At home, evening.

What are you going to do with your Real Small Art? I am going to keep this one and put out one of my own

What were the effects of finding Real Small Art? WoW, Cool. The evening was extra special.

Additional Comments: THANK YOU. The week had some wondrous moments and this was one of them. Thanks. My Small Art is signed "Tiffany08". I was a beekeeper until my three hives perished by Colony Collapse Disorder. My day job is records management and archiving. I have ADHD and Art has been wonderful for me, and it has taught me much. I like paper and made my own "Fish" several years ago and distributed them about the office. For a while I have been involved with photography and photo editing. Finding a "Real Small Art" forced me to finally create my own.

For more information about the Real Small Art League, contact: realsmallart@gmail.com

1 comment:

mim said...

Yay, I hope more people fill out the questionaire. I left a small collage in an issue of Urge today at Gold's gym.