Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Artists, You Should Really....

Read this book: Art & Fear: Observations On the Perils (and Rewards) of Artmaking by David Bayles (Author), Ted Orland (Author)

Watch this movie: The Mystery of Picasso (1956) Starring: Pablo Picasso, Claude Renoir

Take this class at Crossroads Art Center by Slash Coleman on Saturday June 21, 2008
1pm – 4pm: Turn Your Art into Real Money
4pm-5pm: Free Artist Marketing with My Space & Facebook
Cost: Part 1 = $65 + $25 curriculum fee
Part 2 = $45 + $25 curriculum fee
Or sign-up for both for $100 and there is no curriculum fee and you save $90!
More information online: http://www.crossroadsartcenter.com/junecrossroadsflyer.pdf
Or visit Slash's Website: http://www.slashcoleman.com/

1 comment:

mim said...

Wow, I've read the book and recommended it to all my students, and I saw the movie...my spanish teacher lent it to me just last week. Wow. And I know Slash, tho I won't be taking his class though it's well worth it. Thanks for sharing all this info.