Saturday, January 30, 2010

Real Small Art Response...some people in this world still care about spreading kindness

Where do you live? (City, State)
Baltimore, MD

Did you find Real Small Art? If so, how:
Real Small Art was sent to my home.

What was your first reaction?
What in the heck is this?? Why did they send it to me? Cool! Is this REALLY free art??? How lovely!!

Who is the Artist? (If signed)
Tiffany

What are you going to do with your Real Small Art?
I'm going to set place it on my inspiration wall in my own art studio!

How did finding Real Small Art affect your day, if at all?
It made me smile to know that some people in this world still care about spreading kindness & beauty even if they don't make any money from it!

Name
Kacey

Additional Questions or Comments:
This is a really cool project! A big thanks to my pal Suzanne L. Vinson for nominating me for a really small piece of art! Thanks also to Tiffany! I went to your blog...you are an inspiring person! I used to live in Richmond as well...GREAT CITY!! :)

No comments: