Monday, January 18, 2010

Real Small Art Response

How did you hear about Real Small Art?
My husband Brian Korte knows Tiffany and I recieved a beautiful small flower in the mail.

What do you think about this project?
I thought it was the sweetest idea to send these out to people. When my husband explained to me what it was all about, I was really touched by the concept. It completely brightened my day! :)

Did you find Real Small Art? If so, how:
Real Small Art was sent to my home.

Who is the Artist? (If signed)
Tiffany

What are you going to do with your Real Small Art?
We are having a baby girl in May and I plan to incorporate the picture in her nursery since it is such a brightly colored flower and I want our baby to have lots of bright and happy colors surround her.

How did finding Real Small Art effect your day, if at all?
As I mentioned earlier, it brightened my day and I loved the concept of people using their talents and gifts to just do random acts of kindness. It's an awesome concept!

Name (Optional) Molly

No comments: