Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Real Small Art Found in Gainesville, Florida

How did you hear about Real Small Art?
I found an art piece at Bagel Bakery

What do you think about this project?
I think it is wonderful and inspiring. Bravo to the unselfish artists who are willing to contribute to a more rich world!

Did you find Real Small Art?
If so, how: I found Real Small Art in a public place.

Who is the Artist? (If signed) orange and blue fish facing right

What are you going to do with your Real Small Art?
place on my kitchen window sill where I have all my little tresures. After I enjoy it for a time, I will give to my daughter who is studying to be a marine biologist and loves fish.

How did finding Real Small Art effect your day, if at all?
It was refreshing, tho I found myself almost feeling guilty to take it, being an artist myself, and thinking that I should leave it for a non artist to find and enjoy. But I ended up deciding that I deserve to enjoy free art too. Perhaps I should contribute a piece of my own to pay it forward . . .

Name (Optional) Steven

No comments: