Monday, January 11, 2010

Real Small Art found in Gainesville, Florida

How did you hear about Real Small Art?
I found an art piece

What do you think about this project?
It's awesome! Made me smile! I run a community arts program and think this is a great idea!

Did you find Real Small Art? If so, how:
I found Real Small Art in a public place.

Who is the Artist? (If signed)
Bev Browning (the dog piece)

What are you going to do with your Real Small Art?
My daughter is holding it right now and we are talking about sharing art and how it makes you happy. I will probably put it in my kitchen.

How did finding Real Small Art effect your day, if at all?
It's been a good day. I have felt positive and happy. I am glad that I took it!

Additional Questions or Comments:
Feel free to check out my website ... maybe I will get our kids to do a project with Real Small Art. www.gainesvillecreativekids.com

Thanks!

No comments: