Thursday, June 18, 2009

Real Small Art FOUND

Where did you find Real Small Art?
Ukrops at John Rolfe and Ridgefield Parkways

Who is the Artist? (If signed) K Venderland?

What are you going to do with your Real Small Art? I LOVE my real small art. I plan to frame it in a shadowbox and hang it in my home...with the note that was enclosed on the back. And I will be sharing the story with everyone.

How did finding Real Small Art effect your day, if at all? It totally brightened my evening. I had just left my mom at a nursing home and found the real small art stopping at the grocery store on the way home. I was so interested in the whole project. I carried it in my purse for a coiple of weeks, showing it to everyone I saw.

You are now free to speak your mind. What do you think about this project? I think this is a great project. For me, it was very exciting to find such a wonderful treasure in the grocery store parking lot. And I was thrilled to share my treasure wit hall of my friends.

Lisa Pintavalle

No comments: