Friday, June 5, 2009

Real Small Art Found in Echo Lake Park

Where did you find Real Small Art?
Echo Lake in Glen Allen

Who is the Artist?
K. Vanderland

What are you going to do with your Real Small Art?
Place it on the windowsill facing the couch so i can glance at it all the time.

How did finding Real Small Art effect your day, if at all?
I found it on the rail of a walking bridge. At first i thought someonehad left it by mistake and was going to leave it. Then I was sure itwasn't meant for me. Finally I realized I was meant to take it. Icouldn't help the smile on my face. And looked forward to showing itto my boyfriend.

What do you think about this project?
This project is so cool. It's not often I come by something trulyunique. The art is beautiful. Finding it was exciting. Thank you. Karen Mooney

No comments: