Sunday, April 26, 2009

Real Small Art Found ~ Reponse

Where did you find Real Small Art?
On top of the soap dispenser in the first floor bathroom of the Belk library at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC

Who is the Artist? (If signed) Elke Talbot

What are you going to do with your Real Small Art? Keep it somewhere special that I can see it everyday. I haven't decided yet.

How did finding Real Small Art effect your day, if at all? It was awesome. I was having a bad day and when I saw it I just smiled and kept smiling for the rest of the day!You are now free to speak your mind.

What do you think about this project? I think that it is just incredible. You never realize the impact that little acts of kindness have on your day. If it made me feel that great, then I know that other people would love it too. I hope this project never stops and that I find another piece someday.

No comments: