Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Real Small Art Found!

Where did you find Real Small Art? Crossroads Coffee & Ice Cream

Who is the Artist? (If signed) Tiffany Glass Ferreira

What are you going to do with your Real Small Art? I live in a loft in a historic, renovated bakery just south of downtown Richmond. I would love to find a space on one of the exposed beams to hang my 2"x2" daisy.

How did finding Real Small Art effect your day, if at all? It is such a sweet and unexpected gift - it makes my heart happy!

What do you think about this project? There is so much anger, fear and hostility in our country right now. This is such a selfless, thoughtful effort on the part of the artists who participate. Thank you for reminding us to take a step back, let down our defenses and suspicions. This gift will be a reminder to me that there still genuine, good-natured, giving and loving humans among us!

No comments: